What the implications of Emotional Marketing are to businesses and brands.
1. Creates stronger memorable connections with customers.
2. Generates purchase consideration.
3. Can re-establish an existing brand in more powerful ways.
4. Enhances campaign effectiveness.
5. Increases brand preference and response.
6. Improves sales and revenues.
7. Creates a higher degree of brand loyalty.
Emotional Marketing capitalizes on emotions, which influence purchasing preference and response. Emotional Marketing can humanize your brand – which leads to trust, which leads to consideration, which leads to a purchase.
Appeal to the heart first, then the head.